
I read yesterday about how some of the Rolling Stones songs were censored at the Superbowl this year. I could not believe my eyes when I read that this happened in the United States of America and that the word COCK is the problem. Just ridiculous.
Hmmmm...so, this is why some Americans have a problem with France? Seeing as the national symbol of France is a COCK.
And, you can be sure that I have teased my cocky French husband plenty for the fact that a cock (rooster) is the national symbol of France. You can have just way to much fun with that particular word.
Now, exactly, what can we do about all those Kindergarten teachers out there misleading young American minds with the nursery rhyme Cock-A-Doodle-Do??? I better email Bush's censorship hounds and inform them about this huge problem. I, personally, just could not live with myself thinking that all these children hear the word COCK and that no one is doing anything to save their virgin ears.
