| You Are 52% American |
![]() Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home. You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you! |
How American Are You?
This is a cute little test to do and to be fair what it says about my "Americanism" is somewhat true. But, if anyone tries to tell me I am not 100 percent American because I do not support the war, live in another country, do not like the egghead currently in office, have children who are franco-american, do not think driving big cars and owning a gun is a constitutional right, and practically disagree with most of the "American big spending, best country in the world" way of thinking you are an idiot! Why? I am proud to be an American and know that it is outright un-American when other "Americans" including our so called President like to label what is and is not American. I am free to do and think what I want because I am American. Get it all you Bush-heads? In fact, I would even go so far as to say that I am MORE American in my way of thinking. America may not be "the greatest country on earth"(what country is?) but she is a great country! If we could just ship the egghead bunch out it would be even better!
This is a cute little test to do and to be fair what it says about my "Americanism" is somewhat true. But, if anyone tries to tell me I am not 100 percent American because I do not support the war, live in another country, do not like the egghead currently in office, have children who are franco-american, do not think driving big cars and owning a gun is a constitutional right, and practically disagree with most of the "American big spending, best country in the world" way of thinking you are an idiot! Why? I am proud to be an American and know that it is outright un-American when other "Americans" including our so called President like to label what is and is not American. I am free to do and think what I want because I am American. Get it all you Bush-heads? In fact, I would even go so far as to say that I am MORE American in my way of thinking. America may not be "the greatest country on earth"(what country is?) but she is a great country! If we could just ship the egghead bunch out it would be even better!

